About Our Affiliate Program
You can earn just by linking to our site!
At 1st National Payment Solutions, it’s our goal to set a new standard for Affiliate Partner Programs. Not only can the affiliate program be profitable, it can also bring your site some traffic. But, best of all… we make earning easy. Just place a special link on your site, and you’re ready to go!
Earn $100 per approved merchant application OR $10 per valid lead depending on the structure you choose.
Affiliate/Partner Program Highlights
- Earn $100 per approved merchant application OR $10 per valid lead depending on the structure you choose.
- The ability to convert the structure at the beginning of each month
- Receive e-mail notifications when an application has been submitted as a result of your affiliate ID.
- As a “Preferred” affiliate, your site banner can be displayed on 13 sites in our network bringing you welcome traffic!
- Our affiliate support team can provide custom graphics, design, and consulting to help make you successful!
- 30 day cookies
- Shared “cookie” systems mean that you’ll get credit for application submissions from any of our 14 network sites!
- Capture visitors attention with our FREE Mobile Phone Credit Card Processing Applications!
How it Works
- Complete our Affiliate Partner form, and upon our review and approval, we’ll issue you an affiliate ID
- Let us know what payment structure is most appropriate for you, i.e. $10.00 per valid lead, or $100.00 per approved Merchant Application
- Use your affiliate ID on banners, links, (ex: www.site.com?aff_id=xyz) to point to any of our 13 different sites in our network.
- If someone clicks your link, and then returns to any of our 14 sites to submit an application within 30 days, you’ll get the credit!
Download our Affiliate Partner Guide containing everything you’ll need to know regarding our program, including:
- Affiliate Partner Program: An Overview
- How to Become an Affiliate Partner
- Compensation Structures
- Payment Schedules
- Cookie Management
- Notification & Tracking
- Your Affiliate Support Team
- How to use your Affiliate ID
- Defining a Campaign (optional)
- 1st National Promotional Network
- Promoting Exclusive Content
- Getting Traffic to your Site
- Promotion Examples
Video 1: Program Overview
Video 2: The Control Panel
[formidable id=13 title=true description=true]