Hypercom P1300 PIN pad
The Hypercom P1300 PCI-approved PIN entry device is designed to meet the PCI PED security standards for PIN entry, providing merchants with low-cost migration to newly imposed security guidelines. The Hypercom P1300 PIN Pad is compatible with all Hypercom product families and features flexible communications options for rapid integration with electronic cash register (ECR) systems.
- Simple, functional design provides low-cost migration to new PCI PED security standards
- Can be equipped with Hypercom standard RS-422, RS-232, or USB Client for easy integration with existing POS equipment
- Operates with any Hypercom terminal that uses DUKPT encryption automatically by simply plugging the unit into the payment device’s PIN pad port
- Uses the same key loading system (HKLM) as previous generation PIN pads to save customers time and money on new equipment and training
- Provides clear instructions to the user facilitating the transaction process
- Features customary keypad layout with easily identifiable function keys that are fully compliant with industry standards
- Includes three soft keys below the display that provide users more control over the transaction process
- Compact design ensures users can easily handle the unit and allows them freedom to further shield their PIN entry with their body or hand
- Supports both DES and Triple DES DUKPT encryption to protect valuable cardholder PIN information
- Tamper-proof design meets stringent security standards that safeguard the device from external attacks
- Meets new PCI PED security guidelines
You May Also Like...